lunedì 1 settembre 2014

Mandala

He called my name with his usual nice smile and springy steps.
I called back smiling happily, relaxed.
He is the nicest guy on earth, zen like a monk. Innocuous.
He passed me, his torso glistening from sweat, ocean salt and sand.
A huge mandala sprang to life in between his shoulders... like a poisonous spider. Beautiful and dangerous. Fascinating. Alluring.
His back seemed to grow and shine. Bigger and bigger, brighter and brighter, blinding. From a small sweet guy he transformed into a dangerous, dark and sensual giant. His powerful will burning mine to the ground.
I was his slave in a split second.
I sat there. My mouth open, gaping at the afterimage of his back.
The mandala burned deep into my retinas, blinding me from the rest of the world.
I was this giant slave, now and forever.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento