domenica 23 novembre 2014

Foxy face

His nose is long and strait like a Greek God. I love running my index finger down it.
The little rippling wrinkles under the corners of his eyes move like waves when he smiles, his eyes stretch into a thin line and all I can see are those waves… I want to drown into them…

His chin and forehead are scarred, those scars suit him. Scars on the skin and scars hidden deep into his heart. I want to rip them apart and stich them close again, forever.

His beard tickling my lips, tickling my neck and ears, soft and hard at the same time.
His upper lip a perfect Cupid’s bow… his lower lip trembling in extasy, wet and hot. Scorching hot, it’s burning me inside out and I scream…

When he closes his eyes and relaxes for a while he looks like an angel, his thick hair is like a hazelnut sea, I play with it, roll it around my fingers, smooth it out again and again… and he exhales and opens his eyes.

He’s got stories behind those eyes, stories that he never tells, an entire tangled world of feelings and emotions… I’m not able to understand even half of it, but it fascinates me… It enchants me and drives me away in wonderland.

He’s special, my little Greek God, and he doesn’t even realise it. He walks and burns away the earth he steps upon, fiery, gorgeous, alive.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento